The HC-810 automatically cuts and seals synthetic materials without fraying. Nylon cord can also be cut. This machine is delivered equipped with a time delay feature which allows the time which the knife is down to be controlled for cutting very thick materials.
- POWER SUPPLY – 120 volts. / 80 pounds of air required
- FEEDING SPEED – adjustable up to 13 inches per second
- CUTTING LENGTH – 400 ft.
- CUTTING WIDTH – 6.25 inches
- TOLERANCE – .05% of total cut
- QUANTITY – up to 99,999 pieces
- COUNTER – up to 99,999 pieces
- SAFETY – knife cover sensor – auto stop roll end sensor.
- SCALE – inches and millimeters
- AUTO – feed/reverse
New Safety Features
– Heat resistant handle on the safety cover makes it safer and easier to remove the cover.
Will sound to alert operator when the following occurs:
- When machine runs out of material
- The knife safety cover is removed
- When the machine reaches the amount the counter is set for
(the length of time the alarm stays on is adjustable)
Auto Shut Off
When the HC-810 is set up on the hot knife system. After turning ON the machine if the operator does not cut any material within 15 minutes the machine will automatically turn the power off to the heating element (the amount of waiting time is adjustable). If the operator forgets to turn off the machine at the end of the day, the machine will automatically shut the power off to the heater control box. This will increase safety and reduce costs by prolonging the life of the heating elements and also lowering energy consumption.